Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 6: Transitions

Today was fun. I was feeling like orange juice, so I made a quart of juice that was just oranges and clementines. It was sooo good. ^_^

I also drank the rest of that salsa drink that I had made yesterday. It was really better today. The flavours had melded.

I was running around in Johnson City, so I grabbed a drink from Earthfare. It was a fresh apple, spinach, and kale juice, I think.

Finally (and now to get to the point of the sub-title), I will be teaching raw food classes in Raleigh this weekend and I'll need to be able to taste the recipes to teach them. In addition, a third friend who has been cleansing with us will be headed back home soon. So I am putting my juice feast on a slight hold til next week. We're going to transition into a "regular" diet, meaning a healthy diet that one eats on a regular basis. We want to give our friend a solid perspective on what he can eat while he is at home.

I don't know how much I'll post til after the weekend, but I'll be posting here again regularly as soon as our little "hiatus" is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment