Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Day 0: Andrew

Hi people!

So today is the last day before the cleanse officially begins! We've been prepping this week and we're super excited.

It was a sloppy day for driving up to Loafer's Glory as there were long stretches of rain. Then when I was getting up into the mountains, a dense fog hit and I had to be extra careful. But I made it up here all right and got settled in. We ate very cleanly today, not eating a lot of heavy nuts and whatnot, and finished out the day with a smoothie after we watched "Howl's Moving Castle" (such a good movie!).

Our smoothie had lemon, lime, ginger, orange, pineapple, strawberries, cranberries, dinosaur kale, two bananas, a touch of honey, and a whole lot of spinach. It was amazing. The berries really made it delicious. It was sweet and tart. Tomorrow I'm really looking forward to Tera Warner's Banana Blueberry Brew. It's a recipe that you get when you sign up for her free three day detox. It's got parsley and kale in it. I'm sooo excited. :DDD

Anyway, I'm gonna get to bed because I can't wait for what tomorrow's gonna bring. Comment below and let me know what kind of a smoothie or juice you had today (or what kind you're planning for tomorrow!). If you enjoyed this post, "like" it or share it! Talk to you later!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds so exciting and I look forward to following your feast..Toni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on you!
    Tip: get smart about what low-fat foods give you the most calories otherwise you will feel very flat!
    Check out Durianriders tips. He's been raw for 10 years and shares his mistakes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjECH1ubjpc

    Also, google CRON-O-Meter and get help to calculate your calories.

    A great drink that's high in calories is a banana datorade! Bananas (about 2 or 3) and dates (about 4) blended up.

    I wish you well in your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. RAWSOME man, inspires me! are you doing algae? I know how sustaining that is for me on a J.FEAST. I champion you :-)
    DahVid

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everybody!

    Dahvid: Yep! I've got some elixir of the lake and we're gonna be integrating that soon. Also I've got a bag of chlorella on the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go! Woohoo! I look forward to journeying with you!

    ReplyDelete